Here are the requirements for enrollment:
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have completed the Wonderlic General Assessment of Instructional Needs (GAIN) entrance exam.
- Must show up for a face to face interview with admission coordinator.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED; will accept an official school transcript in lieu of school diploma.
- Must have completed the enrollment agreement.
- Ensure payment of registration fee (non-refundable).
- Must present 2 forms of current, valid ID (driver’s license, state ID, Passport, Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration Receipt Card (form 1-551), Employment Authorization Card, Voter’s Registration Card, Military ID Card, Birth certificate, Social Security Card).
- Has medical clearance with PPD dated within six months prior to enrollment (may be presented anytime up to first day of class.
For other concerns on the enrollment requirements and procedures, you may contact Bethel Training Institute, Inc. at 202-723-0755.